13 reasons to love autumn
The hot summer days are over and I can feel myself falling for fall once again. Here’s why:
1. Isn’t it fun stepping on fallen leaves and hearing the “crunching“ sound?
2. You can take a walk and inhale the pure brisk autumn air. If you’re lucky there may be some sun involved as well.
3. You can finally spend all day snuggled up with a book without feeling the need to go outdoors.
4. You can wear cozy clothes and a scarf again.
5. And woolen socks and warm slippers.
6. It’s candle time!
7. You can dress up for Halloween.
8. Have I mentioned jumping into a pile of leaves?
9. Uh and baking, lots of baking.
10. How about sending a hand-written letter to your loved ones?
12. So are tea and steaming soups.
13. NaBloPoMo is just around the corner. Watch out for news coming soon.
What do YOU love about autumn? I’d love to read about your impressions and ideas.