3rd aNaversary: And the journey goes on
As I just logged into my WordPress account, I was greeted by this notification:
Yesterday marked the third aNaversary of this blog. Three years already?
Just the other day, I was joking around that my life could be classified into three periods:
First, there’s life BT: Before Turkey.
Then, there’s life TT: Throughout Turkey.
And finally, there’s everything that happened AT: After Turkey.
I created this blog BT, just before starting my 1.5 year study and work abroad adventure in Turkey.
Here’s my one and only post BT:
And this is a selection of my favourite TT posts:
- Why Turkey?
- Izmir Life
- How to learn the Turkish language (in less than a year)
- You know you have been in Turkey for a while when…
- Things to do in Izmir that cost little or no money
- Bursa and Inegöl
- 1.5 days in Eskişehir
- Manisa Mesir Macunu
- aNa yemek*
- Turkish Daylights: Last call
- 25 things I learnt from living in Turkey
This is some of what happened AT:
- Reverse culture shock
- Closing circles
- A step at a time
- Two kebabs to go
- Leave your earplugs at home
- Home is where my keys are
- Reviewing NaBloPoMo 2014
- 2014 Travel Wrap Up
- Enveloped in our own reality
- Oh, this happy life
- 10 fairly reasonable reasons to love Berlin
- Turkey beneath my feet
I must admit, it’s still all pretty much Turkey-related. But I’m moving on. And I’d be happy for you to continue the journey with me. Thank you, dear followers and readers, for being out there and for supporting my aNadventures.